These Terms of Service govern your use of the website located at https://falconfeeds.io and any related services provided by T-Sanct Technologies Private Limited.
By accessing https://falconfeeds.io, you agree to abide by these Terms of Service and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with these Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website or using any other services provided by T-Sanct Technologies Private Limited.
We, T-Sanct Technologies Private Limited, reserve the right to review and amend any of these Terms of Service at our sole discretion. Upon doing so, we will update this page. Any changes to these Terms of Service will take effect immediately from the date of publication.
These Terms of Service were last updated on 9 May 2023.
Limitations of Use
By using this website, you warrant on behalf of yourself, your users, and other parties you represent that you will not:
- 1. modify, copy, prepare derivative works of, decompile, or reverse engineer any materials and software contained on this website;
You - the Client, acknowledges and agrees that you shall not, directly or indirectly, prepare derivative works, modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to create the source code from the object code of the FalconFeeds.io or any part thereof, except as expressly permitted under applicable law or expressly authorized in writing by FalconFeeds.io(T-Sanct Technologies Pvt Ltd).
Exception for Client's Products:
Notwithstanding the above, the Client is allowed to utilize the API/webhook provided by FalconFeeds.io to power their own products or services ("Client Products"). However, the Client shall not integrate, embed, or otherwise incorporate the SaaS platform into their Client Products in a manner that creates a derivative work of the SaaS platform.
- 2. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from any materials and software on this website;
- 3. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server;
- 4. knowingly or negligently use this website or any of its associated services in a way that abuses or disrupts our networks or any other service T-Sanct Technologies Private Limited provides;
- 5. knowingly or negligently use this website or any of its associated services in a way that abuses or disrupts our networks or any other service T-Sanct Technologies Private Limited provides;
- 6. use this website or its associated services to transmit or publish any harassing, indecent, obscene, fraudulent, or unlawful material;
- 7. use this website or its associated services in violation of any applicable laws or regulations;
- 8. use this website in conjunction with sending unauthorised advertising or spam;
- 9. harvest, collect or gather user data without the user’s consent; or
- 10. use this website or its associated services in such a way that may infringe the privacy, intellectual property rights, or other rights of third parties.
The intellectual property in the materials contained in this website are owned by or licensed to T-Sanct Technologies Private Limited and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. We grant our users permission to download one copy of the materials for personal, non-commercial transitory use.
This constitutes the grant of a license, not a transfer of title. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions or the Terms of Service, and may be terminated by T-Sanct Technologies Private Limited at any time.
Our website and the materials on our website are provided on an 'as is' basis. To the extent permitted by law, T-Sanct Technologies Private Limited makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non infringement of intellectual property, or other violation of rights.
In no event shall T-Sanct Technologies Private Limited or its suppliers be liable for any consequential loss suffered or incurred by you or any third party arising from the use or inability to use this website or the materials on this website, even if T-Sanct Technologies Private Limited or an authorised representative has been notified, orally or in writing, of the possibility of such damage.
In the context of this agreement, “consequential loss” includes any consequential loss, indirect loss, real or anticipated loss of profit, loss of benefit, loss of revenue, loss of business, loss of goodwill, loss of opportunity, loss of savings, loss of reputation, loss of use and/or loss or corruption of data, whether under statute, contract, equity, tort (including negligence), indemnity or otherwise.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of Materials
The materials appearing on our website are not comprehensive and are for general information purposes only. T-Sanct Technologies Private Limited does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on this website, or otherwise relating to such materials or on any resources linked to this website.
T-Sanct Technologies Private Limited has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement, approval or control by T-Sanct Technologies Private Limited of the site. Use of any such linked site is at your own risk and we strongly advise you make your own investigations with respect to the suitability of those sites.
Right to Terminate
We may suspend or terminate your right to use our website and terminate these Terms of Service immediately upon written notice to you for any breach of these Terms of Service.
Any term of these Terms of Service which is wholly or partially void or unenforceable is severed to the extent that it is void or unenforceable. The validity of the remainder of these Terms of Service is not affected.
These Terms of Service are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
- You must be 18 years old or more to use the Service.
- You must provide your correct data: a valid email address, and any other information required for the signup process.
- You are responsible for keeping the privacy and safety of your account. FalconFeeds.io or T-Sanct Technologies cannot be and would not be responsible for the damages or losses ensuing as the result of your failure to protect your login information, including your password.
- One person cannot keep more than one free account.
- You must be human. Accounts registered by automatic machines are forbidden.
- Your login can be used only by one person. A co-login between two or more persons is forbidden.
- If you use a free account you cannot block advertising.
- You cannot use the Service for purposes forbidden by law. By using the Service you cannot break any law and jurisdiction, especially emphasizing copyright law.
- Registering to the Service starts 7 days of free trial of the highest plan. When the trial is over, you will be asked to choose your plan. Any alerts, configurations made in your account during the trial may be put in suspended state until you choose a paid plan.
- Credit card is needed to continue using the Service after the trial period.
- The Service is paid monthly or yearly in advance. You would be charged with the costs according to the type of plan chosen by you.
- With upgrade or downgrade of your account, you will automatically be charged according to the new rates at the next billing period.
- Downgrade of the account can result in losing a part of your resources or functionality. FalconFeeds.io or T-Sanct Technologies is not responsible for such losses.
FalconFeeds.io and T-Sanct Technologies Pvt Ltd will not refund a payment made by a customer after their completion of a trial.
Cancellation and Termination
- You can cancel your account at any time by sending a request to FalconFeeds.io Support at [email protected].
- Your account and all its content would immediately be removed after the cancellation of the account. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements, but barring legal requirements, we will delete your full profile and the Content of your repositories within 60 days of cancellation or termination (though some information may remain in encrypted backups). This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- You can schedule to cancel your account any time: however, the cancellation will only be effective at the end of the current billing period.
- FalconFeeds.io reserves the rights to cancellation of the account, suspension or change with prior notice, but without refund with the rules described below
Account can be cancelled or suspended in the following cases:
- any payment is due but unpaid by 2 months,
- a material breach of any provision of this Terms of Service.
- Suspended account can be restored, in particular if you justify the violation of the Terms of Service, depending at decision taken by FalconFeeds.io.
- Account can be changed in the case of modification of the Service in compliance with provisions presented further herein.